- RT @BaileysPrize: For anyone who might have missed our midnight announcement, we are utterly thrilled to announce this year's longlist: htt… 5 years ago
- RT @Cheltpoetfest: We are delighted to announce our full programme for 2015 - please have a look... issuu.com/dancooper10/do… via @Issuu 5 years ago
- @Write_Track great article in latest @Mslexia ! Thanks for inspiring me & general kickingimeanjollying me along. #amwriting #writingprocess 5 years ago
- Seven lessons for writers, from Scottish poet Kathleen Jamie qz.com/346452 #amwriting #writingprocess #writing 5 years ago
- #Tesco #Stroud : Now in Wales http://t.co/TpmD5H7RjG 5 years ago
Author Archives: writingspacestroud
Spring is almost here – time to ditch procrastination and bring the time and space into your life to write. WritingSpace Stroud is back on the case post-maternity leave and offering a one day untutored writing retreat in the quiet … Continue reading
Yes! I’m back! … and excitedly getting ready for a one day retreat on Saturday 29th November 2014 in the stunning surrounds of Hawkwood College. Gobsmacking views and an inspiring country house setting make this the perfect place to hunker down … Continue reading
WritingSpace is currently on maternity leave and hopes to return with day retreats some time in Spring 2014. Happy writing! x
Delighted to confirm our next retreat will be held at Hawkwood College. It will take place on Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd June, 10 am – 5pm at a cost of £65 for the whole weekend. Note that this is … Continue reading
Our next one day writer’s retreat will now take place at Hawkwood College on Saturday 20th April 2013. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our One Day Retreats page for more info.
There are two WritingSpace Retreats coming up this spring/summer, both at Ruskin Mill. One will be the usual one dayer, the other will run over two days to enable writers to get seriously stuck into their project. Book early as … Continue reading
Yay and double yay! One of the participants gives the big thumbs up from for the venue and getting things done on our winter retreat at Ruskin Mill. Read all about it on Jennifer Heidi’s great blog post here.